Nobody Know Me.
Written by : hamizashuhada on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 | 02:22 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum and hye♥
Nobody knows the real me.Nobody knows how many times I've cried in my room when nobody was watching.Nobody knows how many times I've lost hope,how many times I have been  let down.Nobody knows when I'm about to snap,but I just just don't for the sake of others.Nobody knows the thoughts that go through my head when I'm sad.How horrible they truly are.Nobody know me.
There are times when it's better to choose to LOVE a person in SILENCE, for in silence,you will find no rejection. Likewise, it's sometimes better to choose to LOVE a person in DREAMS for in dreams, no one owns you, but....me.And yeah,I know that everyone has that one person that they will always have something between but will never do anything about it.
You know what?
It's amazing how two people can be so perfect for each other but they're both too scared to get hurt that they don't do anything about it.
Done.Okay.
P/S : Merepek apa tah aku update hari ni -.- sorry

Post a Comment